When you need residential roofers for your Palm Harbor home, you need to have it taken care of immediately. If water is allowed to seep into your house’s attic and walls, it can cause remarkable damage in a short period, which can create a tremendous cost to you. This is why Done Rite is always ready to help you out in your time of need, if you even so much as suspect there might be rain water getting inside your residence, give us a call. We’ll be out to perform a thorough inspection in no time.
The Importance of Proper Leak Repair and Prevention
Living in the Palm Harbor area of Florida means we have no shortage of rain. In fact, for 4 months out of the year, we receive as much precipitation as a tropical rain forest! With all of these storms and the heavy water saturation we experience, it’s vital to ensure you stay on top of any potential leaks in your home, and take active strides towards prevention by calling your local residential roofers.
What Can Water Damage Do to Your Residence?
- As rain water works its way into a structure, it seeps into the untreated wooden support beams in the attic and walls where it cause the wood to rot and weaken
- With moisture comes mold. Mold can not only trap moisture and contribute to further damage of your home, but can agitate allergies, be harmful to your health, and creates an unpleasant smell.
- Thousands of dollars of damages can be created from a single untreated leak in your Palm Harbor home.
Tips from your Residential Roofers
As all residential roofers know, a leak can often be difficult to detect, but when even a minor leak can mean costly repairs, it’s vital that you know what to look for both inside and out.
- Dark spots on your shingles can indicate that the protective granules have worn away. These granules protect your shingles from harmful UV rays which cause them to break down over time and creating a roof leak.
- Missing or damaged shingles disrupt the uniform front on your roof that repels rain. Even a single damaged shingle can mean water is getting into your home where it will cause damage.
- Water rings or mold spots on your ceiling or walls means water is saturating the drywall. These can often be seen near chimneys as well where water leaks beneath the protective flashing to get inside.
- Musty smell inside when it rains can mean mold is growing in the walls.
- Rippled wall paper is often a sign that rain is seeping down the wall behind the wall paper.
- Visible water on the floor, walls, or ceiling means you need to call us right away!
Remember, any and all self home inspections should be done from the safety of the ground, for in depth inspections always call a certified expert! At Done Rite, our professional and experienced residential roofers will arrive when promised to perform a thorough inspection of your Palm Harbor home. Call us today at 727-771-8747!
About Done Rite’s Residential Roofers
For over 15 years, our family owned and operated company has stayed committed to our customers. Whether you need roof leak repair or a new roof installation for your Palm Harbor home, we’re the ones for you. We’ll work with you to find a solution that matches both your schedule and your budget, while providing the highest quality service and craftsmanship available, using only the most durable materials. We are one of the top 1% of residential roofing contractors, and therefore stand behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Whether you see a clear sign that your Palm Harbor residence needs leak repair, or only suspect, call your local residential roofers at Done Rite today to ensure everything is done right the first time. Call us today at 727-771-8747 or complete our contact form to schedule a free estimate.